Human Resources continues to become a more complex and demanding undertaking for employers – especially in the cannabis industry. New legislation, updated requirements, and time-intensive administration take away from your ability to focus where you want. We can help.
From onboarding new employees to processing payroll, our HR infrastructure and expertise become yours. Our service team becomes an extension of your HR department, using tried-and-true processes, helping to streamline administration and execute tasks faster.
HR Management services include:
- Guidance and support with state and federal employment laws such as FMLA/mandatory sick leave, FLSA, ADA, Title VII, ADEA, COBRA and EEO
- HR policies and procedures
- Employee manuals
- Cannabis compensation and job description development
- Record retention and employee file maintenance
- Leadership and development training
- Consulting and support on day-to-day personnel issues
Why do cannabis and cannabis-related businesses choose OROleafhr?
- Robust HR infrastructure and expertise in all states
- A cost-effective, full-service HR and payroll solution
- Proven HR practices that enable faster transitions as your business evolves, from expanding into new states to entering into a merger or acquisition
- Full compliance assistance and operations partnership
From helping you stabilize costs to providing a proven HR infrastructure, we help you avoid costly and time-consuming inefficiencies through every stage of your business and ensure your business stays compliant with ever-changing laws and legislation.
Contact us to discuss your HR Management and Process needs and learn how we can help.